Thursday, July 18, 2013

Came across a girl who were a Protestant, pretending doing a survey near the mrt, and then insist that I should join her to get to know more about the bible cos it consists of lotsa facts that is about to happen. And in order to survive end of the world, I need to attend the Zion and eat bread + wine. 

If the world really ends, how much can you guarantee that you will survive? Trying to survive before the world end is already a problem. People are now strangling each other to sustain themselves. 

I'm a Buddhist and I personally think that deeds are more important that others factors. We won't know what will happen tmr anyway, and we cannot be preparing each day for the end of the world that we lose our focus to live like a normal human?

Anyway it's exam this sat and I should be concentrating on my studies. Blogging made easy using mobile app. Til next time! 

No comments: