Watched hk tv show Japan joyride from azdrama and suddenly got so tempted to go to Hokkaido. They've got very nice places but the disadvantage is u will need to venture it on ur own.. If i'm given the opportunity to go, i will definitely eat lotsa lotsa seafood cos its super cheap and fresh! oysters abalone sea urchin scallop <3
Unfortunately I don't think that I will be going there anytime soon, or at least another 5 years..
But so coincidently when i was on my way to buy my weekly groceries, i come across the annual (I think) Hokkaido fair held in mall and saw this seafood bento that I couldn't resist:
Here goes all my effort of losing weight + sgd25 for this bento
The first time I tried sea urchin was at itacho bugis 2 years ago and had no deep impression about it, and I couldn't Remember how it tastes. Sea urchin has became famous over the years.. And it is so tempting whenever tv shows are talking about it.. Impulsively, I bought this as a substitute for my Hokkaido seafood dream :p
So now I had the taste of uni (sea urchin).. Not really that great probably it is not very fresh. Hmmm
****
This week's lunch: seafood marinara!
I woke up early to boil my pasta and some seafood... Then put on some ready made pasta sauce in the office during lunch before heating it up in a microwave
Taste good but don't feel complete without veggies :x
Should put some broccoli next week, and no more seafood related food cos I cut my hands while trying to 'detangle' the frozen prawns - 2 days consecutively on both diff hands :(
****
Met up with my fellow diploma classmates and had a great chat with them. Each of us has a story to tell about our own development. Jason is one of my closest friend during my diploma days, and I treat him like my little bro. The last time we met was 2 years back and I never expect him to turn up for this gathering.. He is the only one without changes. Same job, same glasses, same hair, same clothing style, same level of 'niao-ness' bleah just kidding. Never expect that we are still so close when we start to talk, even tho we have not keep in touch for so long.. and we had good conversations exactly like years back. Carol has become a happy mummy, Jessie continued her degree - just like me, chin Ning is happy working with her current co, William wanted to cont his degree.. And Sebastian just continue to party more and more with his increased income. Heez
Alright for now :)



No comments:
Post a Comment