Saturday, October 27, 2012

Its the end of term 2!

The last exam for this term ends today. And there are a few things that I need to settle down before my crazy schedule begins again. Windows 8 just launched few days ago (was glad I did not make an impulsive decision to get a new one on the spot that day).

Well, one thing worth remembering, the day I bought Toshiba satellite is 5/Mar/07, and this is my first laptop. Frankly, I love it to death when I first own it but now.. It's really a time for change after windows has upgraded a few OS but I'm still sticking to XP, lol. I cannot afford to have another heart attack anytime soon.

Gonna transfer ownership of Toshiba to my grandpa. Since bro started studying graphics design, he has been eye-ing to have his own computer too. I can understand his boredom being a retiree for so many years.. Blasting both tv and radio at the same time when he's at home. Really frustrate grandma so much. I have ever asked him, if he is able to listen and digest to 2 different devices at the same time.. And he replied me, yes. And soon once I transfer Toshiba's ownership to him, I bet he's going to on all 3 electronic devices at the same time!

Wanted to get something really light and within my budget. Asus' zenbook is really pretty! But somehow a little bit pricey tho. Should do some comparison before making the final decision. In fact, I have got my iPad and I won't be using my laptop that frequent. Probably getting acer will do. Must always remind myself not to spend money unnecessarily!

No comments: