Wednesday, November 22, 2023

2 more days to my exam

Yes. U read it right. It's exam. The last time I had an exam was like 5 years ago for my Japanese N4. Brain has became rusty over the years. Being a working mom without a maid at home is tough. There are many things that I have to remember as I have an allergic kid. On top of that, I have to come out with different recipes (healthy ones!! No salt or sugar or seasoning) so he doesn't complain about food and eat well!

So… as usual, I will play piano pieces while I study as it makes me calmer. However, this time round it came to all my fav piano pieces during my teenage years. Reason (autumn in my heart), winter sonata. Things get pretty emotional.

With my mom's demise recently, where all the relatives gathered - I guess it would be almost impossible for another gathering with them. They told me that my mom would have invested more on me, as I'm one of the cleverest among my generation. I just kept quiet bcs there's no point saying such things, and I'm pretty contented with what I have right now.. which is so much better from previously.

However, I do feel sad for all the things that I have left behind to take the route that many will not choose to take.

Nevertheless… I'm grateful for what I have now, and thank god who has been watching me always.

No comments: