Saturday, November 17, 2012

Crazy habits despite to crazy schedules

I have been very thrifty since I make up my mind to continue my studies... but I'm not sure what has possessed me since the last few weeks is that I couldn't stop shopping! Probably all those Christmas sales are absurdly tempting.. I should have locked myself at home before my credit card bursts!
By the way, I'm gonna comfort myself that I deserve all these after all the hard work :p but most importantly self control is at check. It's all about the equilibrium.

Richard has been very sweet, trying to introduce me to his nephew's wife's brother (that's far, jeez).. Well some sort of matchmaking geez, but I turn him down.. With the excuse of my packed schedule. But the real fact is.. I just feel awkward having someone introduced to me, with some 'expectations' in mind.. I'm afraid I might mess things up, as in the effect might not end up as what they want it to be. And more over, I'm fully occupied by my studies and work.. Maybe it's just not the right time yet.

I'm obsessed with fifty shades and came to fall for Audi R8, escala, St Paul de Vence, Coldplay and the list goes on.. Ah EL James' fantasy has became mine! 
Met up with Chun on thurs and he was pissed that I couldn't stop talking about Christian Grey LOL. Keep reminding me that this is only a fiction book. But with all the real things mentioned in the book, there could be a real Christian Grey :p

Next week would be my good friend's wedding. Excited for the meetups with some good old friends and their wacky stunts! I missed them. I'm all ready for the wedding..

Got my hair done at Sharon's place yesterday, I love having her as my hairstylist cos she cuts my hair enthusiasticly.. And shes accomodating. Besides, we can catch up on latest juicy news :p

Subsequently, the next event for me is to own a new laptop.. Like finally. I've decided on asus vivobook, planned to get it this thurs during lunch time.. Hopefully they've got zero percent interest installment plan for the poor like me! 

Well, the next big thing would be seeing my family! I have not seen them in 1/2 year. Home is the only place that I don't need to act as an adult. Haha! 

Meantime, I need to complete all the tasks on my plate first before I could enjoy my holiday fully without worrying about the after effects. Can't wait. Really. 

Laters! 

No comments: