Thursday, August 14, 2008

Granny's Suprise Bday Party!

Held a surprise bday party for my grandma, its my aunt's idea btw.

All these years, my grandma is the one that remembers our bday. But, it seems that we don't remember hers. And this time, it was so coincident I was back to Penang, and my aunt has this cheeky idea to give her a surprise bday party!

Early in the morning, my aunt accompanied my grandma to the market, and start to force her to buy more food. Grandma was unhappy though, cos shes worried that we couldn't finish the food, and end up wasting it.

While me, brought my brothers to Sunway Carnival to watch The Dark Knight. And then bought a cake for my grandma.

Ta-daahhh!



Look at my birthday grandma!

Was surprised to see the cake which is meant for her! Uncle was trying to make the picture look nicer by holding the flowers.

May my grand daughter grew prettier each year! hahah! I wish!

Grandpa's friends singing birthday song in various dialect to grandma!

Birthday granny cutting her bday cake =)

Random pictures taken during my penang trip,
cz I'm TLTB (too lazy to blog,hehe)

A random fly from Senai Airport's MaryBrown

Me & Amy at a seafood restaurant at Teluk Kumbar as soon as she picks me up frm the airport

Amy & Me with my sunshine smile hohoho

Amy & Brian showing off his tongue stud

Amy (with the same cheesy smile again) & angry Brian

Cheesy smile Amy & Brian trying to smile 'properly' after he got scolding frm Amy hohoho

Pinky KokHong & his pinky gf wannabe at Bed =D

SuDing and her bf, camwhoring in my car..

Again.

SuDing & me before my haircut

Me after my haircut

Yea, my hair just got shorter.

Sad Sim being bullied by SuDing

Shes being too vain

Trying to take a pic of my cousin bro wearing only towel, but no avail =(

My youngest bro =D

My all time favourite French Manicure!

Last but not least,

My Cousins' Little Doggie!





Omg, shes so cute can! =D


*****

Thats all about Penang for now.

Went to Sentosa and Esplanade with Amy's bf on Sunday, too bad I've forgotten my cam, and seriously I do hope that he enjoy the short trip here with a noob tour guide like me.

*****

I was sick since Tuesday night, and was on medical leave on Wednesday. And I realise that my situation isn't getting better, so I went to pay a visit to the doctor again yesterday.

The doctor suspected that I've got dengue fever, and took some of my blood for test! I was so scared almost cried. And I've got additional 2 days MC.

I'm getting a little better now, although my nose just bleed and I just can't stop coughing. I guess I'm just being too heaty. Hopefully everything is alright, and theres no dengue please.

No comments: